You'll only need 5 minutes and 4 simple ingredients to make this incredible smoothie with the nostalgic taste (& smell!) of a PB&J with banana!
This strawberry banana peanut butter smoothie is vegan and filled with healthy fats for the perfect breakfast or snack.
• 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
• 1 ripe frozen banana, sliced
• 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), plus more if necessary to thin
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
• 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a high powered blender: frozen strawberries, frozen banana slices, peanut butter and milk. Feel free to add any optional add-ins to your smoothie if you’d like. Blend until smooth, adding more milk to thin, if necessary. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Serves 1. Feel free to double the recipe to serve 2.
👉🏻 Try adding 1-2 cups of fresh spinach. It will change the color, but the flavour will remain the same.
👉🏻 If you do add chia seeds, you may need to add more milk as it will thicken the smoothie after it sits for a few minutes.